Very low material consumption in combination with rapid and easy tiling ensure that your slate roof is extremely good value for money. Further saving potential is created by the option of tiling on battens and the use of a single tile format for the entire roof.
Rhomboid patterns are particularly suitable for integrating colour-differentiated patterns, e.g. Monte Color® slate, into the covering.
EcoStar 43/32 - acute-angled tiles at top prices!
- only 20.1 units/square meter (from a roof incline of 30° onwards) at low unit prices
- fixed with only 2 tile pins according to the state of the art
- tiling on battens with insulation foil is possible; this clearly minimises the costs in comparison to a full lining with roof sheets
- tiling on battens makes for better back-ventilation of the slate and thus extends its service life
- a single pattern can be used for the entire roof